Here are detailed instructions for renewing your SLOSA membership online. The method differs a bit between the full website (desktop/laptop) and the mobile site (phone/tablet), so please choose the appropriate instructions below. If you have questions, please contact John at email@example.com
Note: Renewing on-line requires logging on with your member user name and password. This was assigned when you joined, but since it is not required for anything other than renewing and updating your contact info, it is common that members don't remember this info. If you have forgotten your user name or password, the system can send it to you in an email. At the Member Login screen, click "forgot my username/password". You will be prompted for your email address (the one we have on file for you) and your first name. The system will send you an email message with your user name and a new temporary password. Note, once you receive this info, you need to login with this user name, not with your email address.
FULL SITE (desktop/laptop):
1) Go to www.slosa.org
2) Logon by clicking Member Login in the upper right corner. If you don't remember your username/password, see above for how to recover it.
3) After logging on, click in the upper right corner on your name (where it used to say "Member Login"). One of the options which will appear should be "renew". Click that and it will lead you to the renewal page where you can choose the membership level you want, confirm your contact info and provide payment via secure on-line credit card processing.
MOBILE SITE (phone/tablet):
1) Go to www.slosa.org in a browser
2) Logon by clicking the "lock" icon at the bottom. If you don't remember your username/password, see above for how to recover it.
3) After you logon, click on the profile icon at the bottom of the screen. The profile icon looks like a head and shoulders silhouette. If your membership is expired or about it be, there will be a red exclamation point in the middle of the icon.
4) When you click on the profile icon, one of the options which will be displayed is "Renew Membership". Choose that.
5) That will take you to a screen where you can choose the membership level you would like, confirm your contact info and pay by secure on-line credit card processing.